Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You sang Your song over me...

Hola bloggers! Sorry it's taken so long for us to write another blog, but things have been crazy lately!
As I was in my quiet time tonight, letting God speak while I listened, He led to me the verse Zephaniah 3.17[my favourite verse by the way]...

"The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing..."
This verse says SO much! Just keep reading it until you get the revelation of this verse!!
I may not necessarily know you or your situations, or what you're going through, but I do know this and want you to know this; whatever the situation or mountains you're facing, He's ALWAYS there waiting for you to turn your situations over to Him so He can move... obstacle, every mountain.
He is ALWAYS waiting with His loving, strong, comforting arms, open wide waiting for you to run into them so He can embrace you, and sing His songs over you; songs of love, of peace, of life...He will quiet you with His love, as long as you let Him & embrace Him too...He is the BEST Dad EVER!!!!
So I would like to encourage you, whatever you're going through, or have been through, if you're broken, let Him put you back together, it may not all happen at once, but His timing is perfect...

I was lost when You found me here,
and I was broken beyond repair
then You came along and You sang Your song over me...


Allyssia...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me likey...Great perspective, great verse! Thanks for the encouragement! May God continue to pour out His rich blessings upon you and may you continue making an impact for Him in this dark death-infested world. Keep shining HIS light!!

- Brian