Monday, May 26, 2008

The warmth of Your embrace...

Do you ever have those days where it just seems like it will never end, and it's been so hectic and mind numbing that you feel your head could explode at any second? Well, for me, that's what this whole month has been like...Overwhelming. Tiring. Endless. It's been a constant struggle to get the fake plastered smile off my face and put on a real one. Why do we have those days? Weeks? Months? Years? What takes away from our lives and leaves us with this? How are we supposed to cope with these things when it feels like no one is there? The question I need most answering to is this; When will the darkness break, and the light shine through and settle on my face? Allowing me to see everything so clearly, instead of leaving me with this feeling of dangling from a string, like I'm grasping at air and no one's hand is there to pull me up.

No comments: