Saturday, October 23, 2010

He brought out His people with rejoicing, His chosen ones with shouts of joy.

My joy is not dependent on my circumstance. My joy is not dependent upon what I see, or what I feel.
It is not dependent upon my fears. My joy is not dependent on what people say. It is not dependent on how people act.
My joy is not dependent on how much money I make.
It is not dependent on who I am with.
My joy is not dependent on this world, or the thing in it, or the things of it.
My joy is dependent upon my Father.
My joy comes from Him.
He has said. "The joy of the Lord is my strength" and that is how I live. no matter what is going on around me, I have the joy of the Lord, and He makes me strong. He delivers me from my fears. He strengthens me with His laughter flowing through me.
His laugh is so powerful, it blows me away...it blows every fear, every trial, every doubt, worry, care, lie away.

No comments: